Saturday 5 March 2011

Karaoke Poetry

What an exciting day! 

I have built my first karaoke poetry movie.
Well, I must admit I use the word movie in it's very broadest term! 
Sadly I didn't go to movie making school, or computer animation classes either.  
Consequently I have come to be rather better acquainted that I would like with the word 'compromise', especially when it comes to getting what I see in my head out through what I can actually achieve through my hands.
I'd be stunned and amazed (hint, hint) if someone would put something together that was visually, well, better!
The same goes to anyone that can set up some spooky sounds to go behind the words!!


I have many more items of Karaoke poetry waiting to be created - all advice and assistance gratefully received!!



No comments:

Post a Comment